You could not come to the SIRHA of Lyon in September 2021 ? Here is expressly for you, the retrospective of Andrésy Confitures as if you were on its stand of French high-end jams
The sales team which accompanies you all the year was on the stand of your French high-end jams: here it is again in full for you!
The SIRHA is an essential event for the world of the French gastronomy. It was an appointment all the more important this year that it finally took place after postponements due to the pandemic!
We had to be present to welcome you again in flesh and blood!
The sales team: our experts in supporting your projects of French top of the range jams
They have many assets to help you succeed with your requests :
- the knowledge of your markets,
- the knowledge of the expertise of Andrésy Confitures,
- the control of the parameters of adaptability of the production tools,
- the interface council with the support services as our quality service, essential to advise you on the legal obligations, the traceability, etc
The sales administrators: because rigorous administrative support guarantees time savings and efficiency in French high quality jam production.
Our consultants have a perfect command of :
- the conditions of orders, general or specific to your projects
- the efficient follow-up of your orders: from registration to delivery,
- the accompaniment on the technical or international files,
- the resolution of your administrative requests or specific needs
More images of this team at your service? Subscribe to our Linkedin page
This year at the SIRHA we presented our projects of new identities of French high-end jam brands on our stand: retrospective in pictures especially for you!
You like our historical French jam brands and have been loyal to them for years?
You are right: they represent the traditional and solid basis of our know-how. We are proud of the awards we have received for them!
- EPV : Living Heritage Company
- CCF : Producer and craftsman of quality at the Collège Culinaire de France
- Talent of Île de France
If our traditional know-how is our DNA, we also have adaptability as a major value!
So this year, we have worked to update our jams brands so that they always correspond better to your customers’ needs!
Discover each of our new French jam brand identities, and how they adapt :
- the contemporary needs of your customers,
- to the new consumption patterns of retail or foodservice,
- to new hotel service trends and customer expectations
Want to preview our new brand identities? Vote for your favorite? Subscribe to our Instagram page and follow our stories!
For you: our international partners, brand managers, hoteliers, who were unable to visit our stand at SIRHA: an exclusive selection of new trends and emerging needs of your customers in high-end jams!
This year at SIRHA, we witnessed the victory of the French team at the Bocuse d’Or competition. A real national pride that this persevering team, expert and attentive to culinary trends!
During the exchanges with our visitors, we gathered the expectations and needs of the customers of French and European food brands:
- Sourcing of fruits and ingredients, flavour combinations
- Innovative recipes: simple, vegetable, reduced sugar, etc.
- Jar formats, capsule colors
- Packaging and design
Want to know more? Discuss with an expert of your market the emerging trends of your market and make your high-end jam assortment successful?
Accueil 22 January 2020As you know, managing a jam brand requires you to meet two types of consumer expectations: to offer excellent classics and at the same time to differentiate yourself from other brands with original jam recipes. In addition to...
Prepare your brand of jams to succeed in the sales highlights of 2021 thanks to the production of private label jam!
Accueil 15 January 2020You are demanding for your brand of jam because your customers are more and more demanding themselves! This is partly why you have chosen to delegate the production of your jam to a professional, expert in his field: to offer the...
Accueil 12 December 2020The year 2020 made us aware of the privileged link that we have in our cities with our merchants. Whether we go to convenience stores, medium and large stores, or our favorite e-merchants, we have measured the strength of the...