Maison Andresy has always been practicing excellence and offering tailor-made solutions. Our fruits are selected carefully and cooked with respect of the traditional know-how. As a market driven company since 1952 we implement efficient tools and are always in search for innovation.
OUR EXPERTISE Since 1952, our learning pathways have been enhanced by our collaborations with the greatest people in France and in the world. Our expertise enables us to help you, advise you, train you and create with you your own successful product. Our experts are always ready to assist you from the beginning of the project to the commercialization of your products. We adapt for you the recipes, the packaging, the production, the marketing, and the commercialization to your market, country and legislation needs.
« unique recipes that matches you »
– Our selected fruits
We only use copper cauldrons to cook our cane sugar based recipes, in small quantities and steamed. This cooking method guarantees the right time to get the optimal quality and do not degrade the fruit.
We have always used technology to support the quality of our products, our client’s requirements and our customer’s safety. Our tools are adapted to our customer needs: size, volumes, pace and labelling. Most of our production needs are specifically adjusted to ensure a regular, optimal quality that is consistent with the approved client’s projects. Our System Quality service secures the safety, the traceability and perform a constant monitoring of our products by the practical application of HACCP, IFS standard and continual regulatory monitoring.
– We can help in
- Putting you in touch with graphic designers, printers, boxes manufacturers, carriers, logisticians, distributors to export
- Creating or adapt your packagings to your marketing needs or legals requirements, in every area of the world
- Acheter, stocker et gérer vos pots, capsules, étiquettes
- Buying, stocking your products and following the supplies and quality
– We provide:
- A traceability from the farmer to your consumer, with regular controls throughout the production
- The filling and the follow-up of specifications, data sheets and documents for tenders, specific export licenses
- An effective consumer service
ASK AN EXPERT FROM YOUR MARKET
Would you like to benefit from our 70 years of experience?
Take advantage of our unique experience as the oldest French jam maker!
To offer the best of French jam to your customers, in hotels, local shops ?
To create a special range for your brand?
For an anniversary or special event recipe?